Product added to cart
Inverness Estate Single garden Black Tea 45 Triangular bags
Mabroc 15 X 2g (KVPL) Inverness Single Garden Tea Bag
A Tea plantation that synonymous with creating some of the best Ceylon Tea leaves. Ideal to be enjoyed by itself without milk, this estate is situated in the famous Dimbula region of Ceylon, now Sri Lanka. Grown and harvested at an elevation of 1842 meters above sea level the estate is situated among dense plantations and mountains.15 triangular Tea bags are packed into a heat-sealed pouch and placed into a bio degradable carton for easy storage.
Single garden unblended Ceylon tea.
This Estate is located within the Nuwara Eliya region in Ceylon. Tea produced in this area is known for its delicate character introducing fruity & floral notes to the palate.
Brewing Notes - Better Without Milk
1. Elevation – 1842 meters above sea level
2. Distance from Colombo– 165kms
3. Total cultivation – 175.52 H.A
4. Vegitatively Propagated tea Area – 175.52 H.A
5. Seedling – NIL
6. Annual crop of green leaf – 1,076,418kgs
7. Annual made tea – 368,600kgs