Product added to cart
Lovers Leap Estate Single garden 15 Triangular Tea bags
Mabroc 15 x 2g (KVPL) Lovers Leap Single Garden Tea Bag-2
Single garden unblended tea.
This Estate is located within the Nuwara Eliya region in Ceylon. Tea produced in this area is dubbed the 'Champagne of Ceylon Tea" for the light, bright & fruity chracter the tea posseses once brewed.
Brewing Notes - Brew in hot water for 2 - 3 minutes to get a bright orange liquor and an amazing aroma.
1. Elevation – 1887m
2. Distance from Colombo– 183km
3. Total cultivated extent – 554.10 H.A.
4. Vegitatively Propagated Tea area -188.73 H.A.
5. Seedling tea – 335.18 H.A.
6. Annual crop of green leaf – 3,740,480kgs
7. Annual made tea – 879,000kgs
• Type of Tea: Black Tea
• Tea Bag or Loose Tea: Tea Bag
• Contents of Product Package: 15 bio-degradable tea bags weighing 2g each, packed into a heatsealed pouch to maintain freshness,re-packed into a carton *Tea harvested from our own plantations
• Type of Tea bag (PT Tea bag, IMA Tea bag or Triangular Tea bag): Triangular
• CBM (Cubic Measurement) per master carton: 0.0164
• Number of Master cartons in a 20" Container: 1,700
• Number of Master cartons in a 40" Container: 3,530
• Number of Master cartons in a 40" HC Container: 4,140