Product added to cart
Lovers Leap Estate Single Garden Tea 125G
Mabroc 125 G (KVPL) Lovers Leap Single Garden Loose Tea
Single garden unblended tea.
This Estate is located within the Nuwara Eliya region in Ceylon. Tea produced in this area is dubbed the 'Champagne of Ceylon Tea" for the light, bright & fruity chracter the tea posseses once brewed.
Brewing Notes - Brew in hot water for 2 - 3 minutes to get a clear orange liquor and an amazing aroma.
1. Elevation – 1887m
2. Distance from Colombo– 183km
3. Total cultivated extent – 554.10 H.A.
4. Vegitatively Propagated Tea area -188.73 H.A.
5. Seedling tea – 335.18 H.A.
6. Annual crop of green leaf – 3,740,480kgs
7. Annual made tea – 879,000kgs
• Type of Tea: Black Tea
• Tea Bag or Loose Tea: Loose Tea
• Contents of Product Package: 125g of loose tea packed into a heatsealed pouch to maintain freshness,re-packed into a 100% bio degradable fiber based carton *Tea harvested from our own plantations
• Type of Tea bag (PT Tea bag, IMA Tea bag or Triangular Tea bag): -
• CBM (Cubic Measurement) per master carton: 0.0139
• Number of Master cartons in a 20" Container: 2,010
• Number of Master cartons in a 40" Container: 4,170
• Number of Master cartons in a 40" HC Container: 4,890