Product added to cart
Oliphant Estate Single garden 15 Triangular Tea bags
Mabroc 15 X 2g (KVPL) Oliphant Green Tea Single Garden Tea bag
Single garden unblended tea.
This Estate is located within the Nuwara Eliya region in Ceylon. Tea produced in this area is known for its delicate character.
Brewing Notes - Brew in hot water for 2 - 3 minutes and drink warm.
1. Elevation - 1690 meters Total cultivation extent – 238.13 H.A
2. Vegitatively Propagated Tea area– 34.18 H.A.
3. Old Seedling tea – 140.51H.A.
4. Annual crop green leaf – 794,780kgs
5. Annual made tea – 190,750kgs
• Type of Tea: Green Tea
• Tea Bag or Loose Tea: Tea Bag
• Contents of Product Package: 15 bio-degradable tea bags weighing 2g each, packed into a heatsealed pouch to maintain freshness,re-packed into a carton *Tea harvested from our own plantations
• Type of Tea bag (PT Tea bag, IMA Tea bag or Triangular Tea bag): Triangular
• CBM (Cubic Measurement) per master carton: 0.0164
• Number of Master cartons in a 20" Container: 1,700
• Number of Master cartons in a 40" Container: 3,530
• Number of Master cartons in a 40" HC Container: 4,140